READYMAN TITAN Survivor Sling
The READYMAN TITAN Survivor Sling featuring Titan Survivor Cord, A.K.A the Shepard's Sling is one of the single funnest things you can get ahold of! It is a projectile (the original "bullet") hurling tool that is thousands of years old and still effective as ever. A skilled sling user can throw a projectile well over a thousand feet and easily kill small to medium size game with a well-aimed shot. The truth is, this thing is just too dang fun to NOT carry because it takes up almost no space and is very light.
In addition to the fun factor we have now seriously upped the bushcraft factor by making our Survivor Sling out of Titan Survivor Cord. Each Survivor Sling is has 7' feet of cordage that features:
- PATENT PENDING - Exclusive design adds 3 survival strands to titan's trusted military 550 paracord
- FISHING LINE - Includes a single transparent, 25 lb test, high strength mono-filament fishing line
- WAXED JUTE - Waterproof twisted fiber strands are designed to quickly start fires in an emergency
- COPPER WIRE - Our proprietary copper-alloy is multi-functional and perfect for Snares when doubled up
The READYMEN cadre regularly carry these out in the field to play with and hone their skills. For the majority of users its a fun hobby that allows throwing all sorts of projectiles a very long distances. If you have a dog, it is the single best ball thrower on the market, the other chuckers' can't even come close to the distance you can zing balls. For a select few who spend the many hours required to master it, they can hunt small game for calories or scare off a would be attacker by hurling baseball size projectiles at around 150 feet per second (that's just over 100 mph)! The READYMAN Survivor Sling.
- Made in U.S.A from Titan Survivor Cord and ballistic nylon webbing by our custom sewing shop to exact specifications for maximum velocity
- Comes with a simple yet innovative carrying device to keep the cords tangle free and ready for rapid deployment
We Also Recommend