Signaling B.O.S.S.- Bug Out Survival Supplement
Don't get lost in the woods without a way to signal for help! The Signaling B.O.S.S. gives you what you need to let people know where you are. Signal planes with the signal mirror or orange smoke cartridges. Leave notes and trails for search parties with the orange ribbon and waterproof paper. Turn snow or water fluorescent green with the dye marker. Get noticed with the Signaling B.O.S.S.!
- Signal mirror
- 2 Chemlights
- 1 Orange smoke cartridge- 3 minutes of dense, orange smoke
- 15’ Orange vinyl ribbon- Use as trail markers
- Fluorescent Dye marker- Spread in a lake, river or snow for a bright green signal
- Chalk- Mark messages and directions on rock faces
- Permanent marker
- 5 Reflective patches
- 5 Sheets Waterproof paper
- Mylar signal panel/blanket- Orange one side, reflective reverse side, 52"x82"
- 10 reflective tacks
- 6' reflective cordage
- Survival instruction sheet
We Also Recommend